Black History Month
Happy Black History Month! Let's take some time to recognize the incredible contributions African Americans have made to our society throughout the years. From civil rights leaders to groundbreaking scientists, African Americans have made a lasting impact on our world. Here's to celebrating their achievements and remembering their legacy.
If you are looking for some great books written by black authors, here are some of my favorites:
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcolm X
- Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
I hope these titles give you a good place to start and you enjoy them!
Check Out Our Collection